Tourist Guides of Crete Boutique Travel Agency can provide transportation on the island Crete, whether it is an arrival transfer to the hotel of your choice, a tour – transfer (if you intend to relocate on the island, using more than one hotels in different areas), a departure transfer, or a day tour / excursion. We have a team of professionals that can handle your transportation needs, all over Crete.
Choose the desired service and we will be on time to bring you with safety to your destination. Maximize the experience with a tour – transfer, to include archaeological sites – highlights of Crete (Knossos, Phaistos, Gournia, the museum of Heraklion, etc), before reaching your final destination.
Cars – SUV’s / Vans / Mini Buses / Buses.
A selected fleet of vehicles to match your needs and wishes.
Chauffeur Service with a Licensed Guide provided by TGC boutique travel.
Designed for the travelers that wish to combine the services of a qualified licensed guide / archaeologist or historian/licensed guide, with registered vehicles and get the most of your tour. Always service – minded, aiming to fulfill any difficult tour- excursion that you have planned for your party.
Our boutique travel agency, Tourist Guides of Crete, can provide chauffeur service, with a registered company car / SUV and a 9 seats van that both comply with all rules and regulations of the Greek National Tourism Organization and a license qualified guide to drive you to the desired site. We aim to help you see as much as possible, to maximize the experience and get the right information. No, we will not provide “insiders” or local “story-tellers” but professionals with the education and the credentials to provide the right information and high level of service. Not just a driver, but a qualified, well informed guide with access to all archaeological sites of Crete or Greece. Whether you are staying in a hotel in the area of Heraklion, Hersonissos etc. /or if the starting point is the port or airport of Heraklion, we can pick you up and drive you with safety to the destination of your choice. You can use our services for a transfer and while we drive you to your hotel, you can get the important information about the island, the highlights, the activities, the places not to be missed.
Tour – Transfer? Taking advantage of every minute on Crete…
Many guests choose to relocate, while on Crete, which is the largest island of Greece, in order to explore different aspects and sites of the island. Our boutique travel agency, Tourist Guides of Crete, provides the option of combining a tour with a transfer. So, while being transferred to your next hotel (with the luggage), you can include some of the highlights of the island, the palace of Knossos, the second largest palace of Crete, in the south, Phaistos, the quiet but mystical Venetian Rethymnon, the beautiful Venetian port of Chania etc. A number of guests have also used the services of our company and have planned their arrival or their departure transfer with a wine tasting tour or a visit of Knossos before reaching the airport.
Let us handle all the details and enjoy the relaxing experience of being on Crete.
Guide and Driver Services on Crete – Go off the beaten path…
Explore the hidden gems of the island Crete, the mountainous villages of Crete, where the tradition still plays an important role, go off the beaten track and have fun. Get to know the real, authentic Crete off the touristic path. Interact with the locals in a local coffee shop, visit a winery, taste the Cretan cuisine. But once again, our services are provided by a team of educated, licensed guides / archaeologists not just “insiders” / or “story tellers”…
What to Expect:
- An SUV or a 9 seats van, with a license issued by the Greek National Tourism Organization regarding the transportation (Kia Sportage SUV, model March of 2015 or a Nissan NV 300 7 passengers van model of January 2018). Our company car and van are both insured and of course comply with all regulations of the Greek state and the ministry of Tourism regarding the transportation of our guests.
- The service is going to be in Private Terms, just for your party. Luxury is not a price tag. Live it on Crete. – To us, the team of Tourist Guides of Crete boutique travel agency, You are important and we are willing to go the extra mile in order to maximize our guests’ experience.
- A licensed professional English speaking guide (Blue Badge Guide). A team of professional guides and drivers with experience to drive you and guide you around.
- No hidden costs. We will be sincere from the start. To Cretan Tour Experts customer service is our number one priority.
- Insurance coverage (Car and Travel Agency and liability insurance). The advantage of the service is that the driver is also a licensed guide, so you don’t have to pay extra to visit an archaeological site. Let us guide you around.
Travel in style and on your own pace.
If you are looking for a chauffeur service for a larger group we can offer an executive mini-coach. (Mini vans up to 9 seats or mini bus up to 19 seats).
In addition we have an Opel Vivaro (7 seats minivan model of April 2016) and Mercedes Benz Vito / Viano / V class VIP vans available. Depending on the number of participants and the budget, we can provide the ideal option for you.
The chauffeur service complies with all regulations of the Greek National Tourism Organization and the cars / vans, have a permission issued to be used for transportation. With us, you are covered.
Chauffeurs/licensed guides of Tourist Guides of Crete Boutique Travel Agency will treat you and your guests to a memorable experience. We truly look forward to assisting you with all your transportation needs. Combine the transportation with a tour and maximize the experience. Your valuable time is our number one priority.
The vehicles are always kept very clean and tidy. Our drivers are always well presented and are excellent time keepers. We follow your pace and we honor our agreement.
Suggested tours – transfers:
- Start from your hotel in Heraklion with your luggage and end up at Chania, visiting on the way the beautiful Rethymnon.
- Start from Chania with your luggage, visit Rethymnon, Knossos-the palace of legendary King Minos and end up at Heraklion, at your hotel.
- Start from Elounda or Agios Nikolaos and after exploring the plateau of Lassithi end up at you hotel in the south, perhaps close to Matala.
- Arrival at the airport of Heraklion, visit the palace of Knossos, a winery in the area of Heraklion and end up in your hotel either Elounda or Rethymnon.
- Arrival at the airport of Chania, city tour of Chania, Venizelos Graves (photo stop), drive to Rethymnon (stop for lunch and city tour), end up in your hotel in Heraklion…
The options are unlimited.
Contact us for more details and we can plan the tours/transfers together.