WINERIES – THE CRETAN WINE
Explore the wineries of the area of Heraklion and taste the local delicacies as you go. The best wineries of the area of Heraklion, Boutaris winery at Fantaxometocho area close to Skalani and Lyrarakis winery at Alagni area. Wine tasting and guided tour in both wineries and the opportunity to enjoy the Cretan landscape.
A 6 to 8 hours private tour, including the wine tasting, the snacks, the transportation and the guiding fee for a professional licensed guide and the sommelier in the wineries for the wine tour.
We can pick you up with our company car from the port of Heraklion or any hotel in the area of the city (and other areas of Crete of course) and we can explore together the hidden gems of the prefecture, the wineries of Heraklion.
The tour includes:
- The wine tasting at the local wineries.
- Bottle of water per person.
- Maps and plans of Heraklion and Crete.
- Transportation with our company car.
- The services of a qualified guide.
- Pick up and Drop off from the port of Heraklion (or your hotel in the area of Heraklion).
- The snacks during the stops.
- Any fuel and parking costs, all taxes and VAT 24%, invoice will be provided by our travel agency.
- Liability insurance by Interamerican.
The tours do not include:
- No lunch
- No personal expenses
Other options / combined tours:
You can combine this tour, with a city tour in Heraklion or with a visit of Knossos (but it will be a full day tour).
- Wineries and village life
- Knossos and Wineries
- Wineries and food tour in Heraklion