Private tours with a professional licensed guide / chauffeur provided by Tourist Guides Crete – Cretan Tour Experts Boutique Travel Agency (vehicle, driver – licensed qualified tour guide), in order to experience Crete and see as much as possible.
Our boutique travel agency, is offering the opportunity to combine sites and routes on Crete in order to experience as much as possible in the limited time you have available, the best Crete has to offer.
www.touristguidescrete.com provide private tours on Crete (such us Minoan archeological sites and highlights, traditional villages and places of natural beauty to explore authentic Crete). We take our visitors off-the-beaten path, providing invigorating experiences, unique and pertinent to Crete.
We organize private tours upon request on daily basis, all year around with a small team of dedicated professionals, that share the same passion for the beautiful island of Crete. We can guarantee high quality service at competitive prices.
We don’t use just drivers speaking English , but all our private tours are provided by licensed English speaking guide / chauffeur, so that you will get accurate information and have access to the archaeological sites . We don’t just drive you there, but we guide you through the sites. Our team of guides have further academic education in fields, such as Archaeology, History and Art in order to inform you about the secrets of every site / place / city / village ….
The team of www.touristguidescrete.com always pays attention to every detail and delivers high quality private tours and experiences .
We can pick you up from your hotel / port / airport and we can arrange for a tour – transfer, in order to see as much as possible.
Tourist Guides of Crete – Cretan Experts boutique Travel Agency private tours:
- Knossos palace and village life
(Visit Knossos and a small traditional village nearby where you can taste local products)
- Winery and olive farms
(Visit local winery and olive farm, also taste local products)
- Secrets of Crete
(Visit a local farm, Cretan traditional villages and have lunch in a local taverna to taste the Cretan products)
- Photo Safari in Central and Western Crete
(available from Réthymno or Chaniá city we set off to discover wild Crete.)An opportunity to take amazing pictures…
- Best of the Western Crete
(Discover the Venetian Renaissance city of Réthymno, Explore the Western Capital of Crete and Venetian Pearl of Crete the city of Chaniá)
- Lasithi plateau and Zeus birthplace
(Visit the Lassithi plateau and the cave of the Diktaion Andron, birthplace of mighty Zeus, stop along the way to a beautiful monastery and enjoy the frescoes.)
- Cretan monastic life… Byzantine Crete
(enjoy the amazing monasteries of Crete, in a tour that focuses in the Byzantine and Venetian period of Crete, learn more about the Cretan School of Iconography and the stylistic differences with the Byzantine or Macedonian School.)
- Spinalonga island – Elounda – Agios Nikolaos
Explore the Eastern part of Crete, enjoy panoramic views, beautiful country side and sea en route. A novel written by Victoria Hislop referring to Spinalonga (The Island) provides an interesting narrative and social analysis of the difficulties the people were facing back then and the feeling of excommunication.
- Samaria gorge walking tour / hiking. Enjoy a private tour through the beautiful Samaria Gorge a national park protected by law.
- Knossos palace, Phaistos palace ( second largest palace in South Crete ) and lunch and free time in Matala.
- Round trips on Crete. Arrange the tours and transfers on the island Crete for more than one day and take advantage of the special offers and tour options.
- Knossos palace and the archaeological museum of Heraklion . Enjoy the Minoan highlights of Crete.
- Eleytherna, Margarites village ( stop at a local pottery workshop), Arkadi monastery and Rethymnon city tour.
Tailor made private tours – Plan your day
Avoid crowds and skip the lines. Take advantage of our experience and enjoy a hassle free tour full of information about the island. An opportunity, to invest your time in collecting beautiful memories and experiences our experienced team.
What to Expect / Inclusions:
- Private Service
- Licensed tour guide
- Driver / chauffeur and vehicle
- All taxes and VAT 24% included
- Fuel and parking costs included
- Bottle of water per person
- Liability Insurance (both vehicle and Travel Agency insurance)
- The safety that we provide as a registered travel agency, organized by experienced qualified tourist guides.
- Registered clean and new vehicles annually checked by the local authorities
- Entrance fees are included in order to avoid the lines and the crowds if possible
- Maps and plans of the sites and Crete
What is excluded:
- Lunch/coffee or gratuities are not included. (unless specified in the selected program)
Shore Excursion – For guests who wish to have the flexibility of planning their own itinerary, a private car, with a chauffeur / licensed tour guide is the answer
For guests, that intend to visit Crete for a short time ( passengers of Cruise ships -MSC Fantasia / Magnifica / Orchestra, Holland America Lines / Noordam / Prinsendam / Ryndam / Rotterdam, Norwegian Cruises / Spirit, Costa, Aida, Nautica, Oceana, Riviera, Azamara, Ventura, Thomson, Mein Schiff, Arcadia, Aurora, Queen Mary / Elizabeth, Celestyal, Royal Princess, Disney cruises, Celebrity cruises, Carnival cruises – from the port of Heraklion, Chania or Souda port and Agios Nikolaos ) we can provide chauffeur service, Vehicles with driver and tour guide, and our services are offered on private basis all year around.
Vehicles are air-conditioned and are provided with a driver. We do not rent cars directly to the guests to drive, but we are offering a service not with taxi drivers but with experts in Archaeology and History, licensed guides that will be able to guide you through the sites.
Type of vehicle used will be determined on number of guests booked. We have SUV’s and 7 to 9 seats Vans available. In cooperation with our associates we provide a mini bus up to 17 seats or a normal 50 seats bus.
Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability.
Cruise ship passengers (At time of booking or request), must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time. Our travel agency can not be held liable in case of any last minute change by the cruise company .